on 23 February 2008
Let's start with the good points.
1. Amazing graphics
2. Kick Ass Cut scenes
3. Dante!
4. The control system
5. Upgrade System
6. Dante!
7. Combo System (absolute gem!)

Having all of this is good but having my self played a lot of computer games I have found myself looking for a game with a decent storyline too (Bioshock). This is leading to the biggest downfall.

1. Weak ending

Having played through 10 hours or so I was greatly disappointed with the ending. I don't want to spoil it for anyone wanting to get it but it kind of left me feeling what about the aftermath of everything and many other things. I think Capcom has made some massive mistakes because initially I was drawn in to the story, Dante assassinating a high priest who then is followed by Nero having been order to take him out. But as it elapsed it grew up more hype just for a typical ending even my little sister could have written.

2. Very repetitive

Now again not trying to spoil it for people looking to buy it but it is repetitive. That's all I can say on that without spoiling anything.

To summarise it is a good game which follows on to the previous Devil May Cry games which having never properly played then I didn't know what to expect. But now I have I have gained respect for the title. As far as the graphics go one word top notch. The combo system as with Devil May Cry 2 (the only other I played) was awesome it made me look at the moves closer with the simple combos u can pull can leave you feeling like you are actually Nero. But for people who are looking for a deeper more involving game I would look for something else but as a slash em up this is awesome.
What's this?