on 6 January 2009
I bought this MP3 player just after Christmas - I had a budget of £30-£35 and thought I wouldn't be able to get 8GB, but did. This MP3 player is superb, the battery life is more than adequate as is the sound through the standard earphones. It is tiny, fits into the palm of your hand and the clip feature is brilliant for the gym.

It looks stylish and seems to be made of a high quality plastic. Nothing flimsy here touch wood.

Another good feature - no annoying software to install, simple transfer from Windows Media Player! Radio has good reception as does the microphone.

Minus points:

You need the 8GB, I have 1500 tracks and it's registering as 'nearly full'.

Playlists - There is a function for this called the Go list, but it seems rather basic and I can't figure out how to create my own new one with my chosen name. Maybe I will find out how to do this in the future.

FM Radio - As said above good reception, but goes up in odd number intervals beginning at 87.1, 87.3, 87.5 etc meaning I can't listen to radio stations at .2, .4 etc intervals but this is a minor annoyance, hardly awful.

---OVERALL--