#1 HALL OF FAMEon 25 August 2011
I had been thinking whether to buy a Pandora bracelet and charms for ages - I love the look of them but they are fairly costly, even if you build them up a bit at a time. I did decide to treat myself in the end and my first purchase was the bracelet itself.

Deciding on the size was a worry as they come in 19 and 20 inch lengths. I have a fairly small wrist and thought that a 19 inch one would be fine as I was worried it would slip off if I went any larger. However, it was lucky that my friend had already purchased a bracelet and filled hers up with charms. She let me try hers on - a 19 inch one. I found that with the charms it ended up fairly tight, especially if you choose the murano glass charms so I chose the 20 inch one. With only a couple of charms the 20 inch bracelet is loose and with a bit of pulling I could get it over my wrist. But, my friend let me fill mine up using her charms and I was very very grateful that I had opted for the slightly larger one. Once it was full I certainly wouldn't have wanted it to be any tighter.

The bracelet is substantially made and feels good quality. I do have problems opening the catch on it. It isn't like any catch I have ever come across on a bracelet before and you have to get your fingernail in and twist it to open it. This is a difficult thing to do one handed and if you don't have strong nails like me then it is almost impossible. I think this must be a fairly common problem as there is a little tool available that you can buy specifically to help you to open the clasp. As I don't have one of these I normally have to get my hubby to open the clasp for me but that isn't a major problem.

Even with just a few charms on the bracelet it feels and looks great and I have already received a lot of comments. It does really need a decent number of charms to look stunning but hopefully I will be able to fill it up with birthday, Christmas and anniversaries.
33 Comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?