on 8 November 2013
I received an ARC for an honest review.

I had read the Nice Guy To Love trilogy and LOVED them all so I was eager to read this book and to see Brian get his HEA. You would not believe how EXCITED I was to finally get this book!

I was Team Connor in the first three books and I was pleased that the spin off gave us a little insight into Connor and Abby's lives now. I loved Brian in this book, he definitely has a whole lot more of SEXY ALPHA MALE going on this time and had some DELICIOUSLY HOT moments with Tessa.

Tessa's character is just BEAUTIFUL and SWEET. She has been through so much, losing both her sister and her father to Huntington's and yet she is this strong capable women that just deals with whatever life throws at her. I loved that she is QUIRKY, a bit DIFFERENT and her positive outlook on life.

There are parts in this story that really SURPRISED me, usually when I read a book I can guess whats going to happen but the TWIST that the author wrote into this story is a HUM-DINGER. I genuinely didn't see it coming! This book definitely provoked a whole lot of emotions in me.

Overall I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it for sure. I will definitely be looking out for titles from this author in the future.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.