on 14 October 2011
Sinners Never Sleep is the third studio album from Surrey based band You Me At Six. The are a band that I loved since the very beginning so when their third album was announced I was over the moon.

This album has a brilliant vibe to it, it's very much like the first album Take Off Your Colours. While Hold Me Down was an amazing album with several of my favourite tracks it felt quite commercial, it really does pain me to say that as well!, and there were less rock songs on than Take Off Your Colours. Sinners Never Sleep goes back to the original beginning of the band, it even has a few screamo elements. While I'm not a screamo fan I did love it back in the day when the band did a few screamo tracks like the original version of The Rumour.

Sinners is, well it is just an amazing album. The tracks really so call out to you. I know that sounds cheesy but it is true. Josh's lyrics are just stunning. Tracks like Crash, Little Death, When We Were Younger and No One Does It Better are simply out of this world. I just cannot stop listening to this album, I really can't.

An added bonus is the deluxe version of the album which includes the video 'Bite My Tongue'. A documentary about how Sinners was recorded and interviews with the band on how they came to become You Me At Six. The band are brutally honest about their career and success. You see just how much they love the band and how much they care for one another during the film and it really does make me proud to be a Sixer because this band make some of the best music around.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details