on 27 January 2006
Another work in a series that I just wish would be over. I started with it back in the beginning, oh so many years ago. While it's true I do enjoy it, I like a much more lively story, one that flows quick with many different challenges for the main character to hurdle. I will stay with him until the end, I don't dare give up on him this late in the game.
Another book I'd also reccomend is The Unsuspecting Mage by Brian S. Pratt. This one rocks from the end of the first chapter and never really slows. It takes you from high mountain passes to underground caverns and battle after battle, Quite exciting.
What's this?