Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on December 17, 2011
I love the Nightwalkers series but I found myself skimming through some of the chapters. I did enjoy reading Adam but wasnt enthralled like I normally am. To be honest I dont know why I skimmed as much as I did, no-doubt down to me rather than the story.

Anyway, what I did love was the whole Ruth situation. Brilliant! Loved the fight scenes. Loved the relationship between Adam and Jasmine and I loved the fact Jacquelyn brought back some much loved characters.

The open ended plot has me very intrigued. Will Ruth escape? Will Nico be revived? I cant wait to find out.
What's this?