on 12 March 2010
This microwave cooker failed within minutes of testing out...i.e, the magnetron immediately blew and gave out. This was disappointing because it is a nice looking cooker which offers quite a number of features included on more expensive models. However, one can only conclude that inferior components are being used in its construction. A pity... but because of this I did not feel able to ask for a replacement...I am afraid this experience has rather put me off of the Daewoo brand.

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Amazon for their superb service...The cooker was delivered so promptly and the ensuing complaint - because of the complete breakdown - dealt with efficiently. The faulty cooker was collected for return within 24hours. Amazon's response to the telephone call informing them of the problem was amazing...my telephone number was taken and I was asked when I wished them to call me back....no hanging on the line listening to interminable musical jingles!! If only some of the other well known Companies would take a leaf out of Amazon's book.....(sigh!)

Well done Amazon...your efficient service is appreciated. I have found this to be so on all of my dealings with this admirable organisation.
Thank you!
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?