on 25 May 2012
I've read quite a few 'self-improvement' (for want of a better expression) type books over the years, some of which I keep, and some of which I pass on, this one's a keeper.

It's a really easy read and consolidated so much of what I have already learned but presented back to me in new fresher way. Some authors you just 'get' and Andrea for me is one of them.

There are so many pages I've marked with page marker tabs because of the little pearls that I want to try,
eg: "Another effective technique is unhooking your energetic connections before you drop off to sleep."
And she gets you to visualise your worries as butchers S shaped meat hooks that you unhook and let go. I love this idea of unhooking your worries before you settle down to sleep and I've been doing it ever since very successfully.

There are lots more little nuggets like this too - I've got so many page marker tabs now it looks like bunting.

I keep it to hand and refer back to it regularly, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to both those new to the topic and those who are already a little way down on the path.
What's this?