on 24 January 2014
Ok, maybe I could. The mouse is a teeny tiny bit big for my hand, reaching the second side button is a bit of a stretch and I have either regular sized or borderline large hands. But I haven't really found much use yet for the extra buttons.

Mouse performs very well on matt or shiny surfaces, rough wood, cardboard, paper, even glass! I use it on the couch mostly where it also has no issues. The high resolution is perfect for me for either gaming or quickly clicking on tiny links on my screen! Adjusting the speeds is really handy too as switching between old games in steam, some are too fast and others too slow. A quick button press on the mouse and I'm away.

I would give it four stars for being not the perfect shape/size for my hand (which eventually becomes relatively unnoticeable) but it's the price that pushes it over to five stars for me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.