on 16 February 2010
I first discovered Idina through the musicals Wicked and Rent and completely fell in love with her, so I was obviously going to get my hands on a copy of her CD! And in no way was I disappointed. Each song is so beautiful and heartfelt, and coupling this with her amazing voice makes 'I Stand' the perfect album, in my opinion. The songs really connect with me, aided by the raw emotion Idina puts into her singing. I can't stop listening to it!

Songs to listen out for are Brave, Gorgeous, Don't Let Me Down and My Own Worst Enemy. And I Feel Everything. And I Stand. And her album version of the spectacular showtune Defying Gravity. Ok, so pretty much all of them!

This album has only further consolidated her as my ultimate role model, proving herself as a recording artist, actress, and Broadway sensation, and I would throughly recommend this to anyone who's already fallen under her spell.
What's this?