on 15 July 2013
Having only quite recently become a regular Coronation Street viewer, it's been great familiarising myself through the 80 episodes in this box set with the characters and storylines that made the show the institution it is today.
I had already started collecting and reading quite a number of books on the Street and its origins, and these dvds are a terrific way of bringing to life what I'd been reading about.

The dvds come in a nice, compact box, and I was pleasantly surprised the box includes a booklet outlining the contents of each episode in the collection.

As I'm not a native speaker of English, I would have liked English subtitles... although I must admit I find the dialogue in Weatherfield easier to understand than that in Walford.
What's this?