on 31 October 2010
I first saw this book in my counsellor's rooms and immediately went and bought my own copy. It's true that you can read it in just a few minutes, but the lessons learned within last a lifetime. I have it by my bedside and each night I turn another page and reflect on just that one "lesson". I find in this way, that Kim's wisdom really sinks in and that it is much easier to try and put the learning into practice. For me, the most powerful lesson is "When I loved myself enough I saw that emotional pain is a signal I am operating outside of truth".

Sadly, Kim McMillen died shortly after publishing this work. The words written by her daughter at the end of the book are a real and moving tribute to this amazing woman.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.