on 23 November 2013
This book is the third book that up and coming indie author Jaimie Admans has published in the last 6 months, and boy is it a cracker.

To be honest I was expecting your average young adult slightly paranormal romance. But I was pleasantly surprised!! The storyline of this book is so original and every detail is well thought through and the imagery is brilliant.

I found it hard to put the book down and read it everwhere when I was reading it, in my favourite coffee shop, in bed, whilst eating my tea and even on the break of a training course! I would definitely recommend this book for a fun read that has a bit of the paranormal, some romance and is still well written.

I would like to see this book made into a series as I liked the characters and think a lot more could be made of them, particularly Riley and Narcissa.

All in all, another excellent book from a very talented indie author!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink