Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 February 2014
I bought these headphones after seeing a review on youtube. On opening the cheap looking packaging and handling these phones I was not impressed by the quality of materials used.

Yet that was all about to change. As usual I burn in speakers and headphones for a few hours prior to listening to them. I do find that many reviewers tend to write a review based on the sound quality of brand new headphones (and speakers), which is a mistake in my opinion.

I was really blown away with the sound quality of these speakers. They beat much more expensive phones hands down!

The wide spectrum of sounds these phones deliver is really up there with the best. I would rather have no mic though. Yet if it does break I can solder the contacts, covering them with heat shrink tubing.

Highly recommended to audiophiles.
What's this?