TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 March 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been using Dragon NaturallySpeaking since the early editions and to be frank they were awful. However I bought version 9 and was impressed enough it use it at work when my secretary was away. I have had version 10 for 4 weeks and its the best version yet.

I have been using the programme with Microsoft Office and after a bit of training it about 95% there. Ok it does take a while to get used to instructions but once you have master the controls, then this programme flys. You do need to work at the programme and to begin with there were a few problems with pronounciation and spelling, especially "e" but once resolved, I would say that I now have to think twice before dictating letters into my digital recorder rather then this software.

If I had to advise on one aspect of the software I don't like and that its for PC's only. I use both Pcs and Macs and since I use my MacBook for work occassionally it means I need to limit use of that computer if I do need to write emails or letters.

All in all however, this is the best version on the market and the price is realistic.
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?