on 24 December 2012
This cardigan was a treat to myself to wear with my favourite Freddies of Pinewood high-waisted jeans, and it is the perfect length and style for it. I'm not really one for twee retro stuff and this knit is definitely bold enough in colour and design to tick my boxes.

I love wearing anything made of merino and this cardigan is incredibly soft and warm despite the cropped length. It's beautifully made and quickly became my favourite piece of this winter as it goes with so many other pieces in my wardrobe - dresses, skirts, trousers... It never fails to attract compliments.

Size-wise I bought the M which is exactly a 10/12 as described. The sleeves end about an inch or two below my elbow, and I like to wear it with a longer sleeved top underneath which looks great. It'll look fab over summer dresses too.

Delivery was fast and quite unusually these days, the cardigan arrived boxed and lovingly wrapped in tissue paper - good to know if you're thinking of buying this for someone as a present.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink