on 16 December 2013
Ella and Tom had a romantic fling five years ago. Ella has no plans to relive it, but when she unexpectedly bumps into Tom at a London hotel memories of their red hot connection come flooding back- can she resist temptation?

I'd enjoyed Charlotte Phillips' Did Someone Order Room Service? earlier this year and had been looking forward to this latest release in the Do Not Disturb series.

I was completely swept away by the winter romance of Kiss me on This Cold December Night! Ella and Tom's relationship was engaging and I particularly liked that they had history which added a bit of extra spice. Their date to Hyde Park is sweet and tender whilst the steamy scenes in the hotel will leave you hot under the collar- a fabulous balance of classic romance with some mild erotic scenes. The characters were likeable and developed as the story progressed. I found myself willing them to find the happiness they deserved.

Once I started this book I struggled to put it down- Charlotte Phillips has written a festive romance that had me hooked. I am desperate for more from this series now!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink