on 3 January 2010
I bought this book when I was expecting my daughter. I found it to be well written and really liked the softly softly approach - basically to do what you can - every nappy saved makes a difference. Having read a Government study that reusable nappies can be just as high environmental impact as disposables I was really looking for another solution, and this book is it. I'm glad I took the time to read it when pregnant - couldn't believe how enthusiastic I was getting about all these nappy considerations at the time!

My daughter's two months now, and I'm about to make a start on some of the EC approaches (before then there was so much else to cope with, but now I feel ready) - I've read that some of the baby gurus say that it's good to start the potty training sooner rather than later, but probably best to wait until around 2 to 3 months when they can support their own head and I'm inclined to agree - though worried that my daughter is already losing her EC instincts with all these super absorbent nappies. Fingers crossed I can put it all into action now! Don't listen to those who say it can be harmful to potty train too early - it's well explained in the book why! Cannot recommend this book enough - great format, great approach.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.