on 25 June 2012
I bought these off amazon just under £90.00 for the kingsize and bought the single all seasons for my kids. 2 of my son's suffer from allergies & I thought these were perfect with the 100% cotton cover and can be washed on 60C. I read reviews on how good quality and value these duvets were, so I replaced all my duvets thinking these will last me a few years. I dont mind paying more when it comes to quality, I had these duvets washed from the morrisons laundry service, I have a 13.5 king duvet on my bed, I had to throw an extra blanket on top through the winter. Until recently I noticed that the filling inside all the duvets has fallen apart.

I called amazon to tell them of what had happened, I was told it would be referred to the sufficient department that deals with these queries. I called them up again after a week to follow up,apparently the person I spoke to could not be bothered to forward my query to the sufficient department lol.

I asked this agent to give me a follow up, from previous experience its no surprise, no one has got back to me in regards to the poor quality of these duvets.

I spent a ridiculous amount replacing all my duvets, my advice go to your local House of Fraser, Debenhams or John Lewis department store and pay a similiar price. They are reputable and loyal to their customers when it comes to their products.
11 Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?