on 4 April 2013
I read all of the reviews for these boots before ordering and nearly didn't due to the comments regarding sizing. I was glad that I went ahead with the order as these boots are true to size and also forgiving on the calves. I am a 5 1/2 - 6 and I bought the size 6.
I always worry when purchasing boots that they will be too snug around the calf, as boots are very narrow these days. These boots allow for some give due to the way the front panel adjusts as you put the boots on. They do have a rigid section in the back of the heel which I imagine will cause a blister but it will soften in time.
Overall I am extremely happy with these boots and the price was pleasing too!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink