on September 20, 2012
I'm not a watch expert, but the build quality seems to be very good. It's a nice size and weight and feels/looks like a quality product. I've received several compliments about the watch from people who've seen it so it must have something going for it!

I've had no issues with reliability or timekeeping and I've been swimming with it on without any issues with water resistance. According the manufacturer it's good for 200M, but the only time I'll be at that depth is if I've drowned, so I don't suppose it will matter much anyway.

I'm not sure I'd pay several hundred pounds for this watch (or any other watch for that matter!!), but at the price it's selling here it's very, very good value for money and you won't feel like you're wearing a cheap watch.
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?