on 9 May 2013
A somewhat biased review here because I actually know Graham Johnson very well, but to justify my comments about the book I must state that I am an ardent Millwall supporter, and so I've never related to Graham Johnson when it comes to football. That aside, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book because you don't need to relate to West Ham particularly, because you can identify yourself with his experiences whatever team you support.
Also throughout this book were great bits about growing up and life in general, good laughs and seriousness, and no boring long sections - really well written !
Shall I give him one star ? Naah he's me mate, it's an unbiased five star *****