Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 31 January 2010
This is a very dark comedy spiced up with loads of humor. I watched this as a young teen who loved horror, and had nightmares for ages.

The gargling sounds from the poor folk who were "planted" in the ground and then had their vocal chords severed, is a sound that's haunted me for the past thirty years.

The movie scared the hell out of me yet I've always been creepily drawn to it. I finally got my hands on it recently. It's still just as scary but I appreciate the comedy and the satire now.

For what it is, I think it's pretty damned good and worth a watch if you can appreciate a truly dark COMEDY.
11 people found this helpful