on 1 October 2011
I've been wearing these work boots for several weeks now & I'm very pleased with them. They're comfortable & light in weight, I always put gel insoles in my boots for extra comfort. They rubbed on my big toe for a while but it didn't take long to wear them in. Well there's the pros.

Now for the cons, the leather is rather soft & I've already taken several chunks of leather off the toe of the boot. As a plumber I spend alot of time working on my knees so the front of the boot does take a pounding. I don't understand why more work boots don't have better protection on the outside of the toe, I guess it makes them look unsexy!
11 Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?