on 8 July 2013
I didn't want to spend silly money on something I wasn't certain I needed and it turned out I didn't need to. I got this for about £11 from memory and I think it's an excellent buy.

I'm a DIY enthusiast and find it very helpful to have all the small tools needed to hand. This has enough pockets for most things and is good enough quality to last.

Very happy customer!

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details