on 5 November 2011
I have a tiny kitchen and bought this because of it's compact design and the very small footprint on my limited work surface. My old Kenwood was packed up and put in a box in the garage to die.
I was initially pleased but a few months in I have found it does not perform as well as I had hoped.
The capacity, although only as little smaller than the last one is not quite enough for my 4 person meatball recipes - it does not mix it properly.
When making crumbs it always misses bits so I always end up with lumps of biscuit, bread etc. even though I keep taking the top off and stirring it round.
There is a 'hot'smell after a few seconds of processing.
The blender isn't great, when making milkshake there is always a lot of whole fruit left in the bottom.
I feel I should persevere a little longer but in the meantime 'old faithful' has been brought indoors, cleaned up and is on standby!
What's this?