on 21 June 2013
I was very sceptical when I purchased as have only used "known" brands in the past. I've been using rechargeable ladyshavers for over 20 years now, and to date, have used Remington, Braun and Philips.
And ALL these leading brands could learn a lot from this amazing little shaver! I totally agree with all the other 5 star reviewers - it gives incredible results and is so comfortable to use.

I'm used to ladyshavers leaving an annoying layer of stubble, or worse, finding area's that it's missed completely, and this is the first ladyshaver I've used in over 20 years that has really given me a totally close and smooth shave. Even my husband was impressed with the smoothness of my legs!!! There's not a single area it's missed and not a sign of any stubble whatsoever. And 'cause it does such a good job, it's much quicker to use, as you don't have to keep going over the same area again and again. Just a quick run with it, and the area's smooth as a baby's bum!

It's also very comfortable to use, being smaller than average, and fits into your hand perfectly. Love the girly pink colour too - quite proud of it sitting on the bathroom shelf! I won't be using it for travel, but it's certainly a very handly "travel" size if you need to take it away with you.

The only con I can find is that it does leave my legs dry after use, so I imagine it's not as gentle as others BUT it does get far better results. But obviously a good moisturise after use solves that. Having said that, the curved blade was very gentle yet effective on my underarms, and didn't give me any problems at all - so don't let this put you off.

In a nutshell - best ladyshaver I have discovered in over 20 years, and I have tried an awful lot of them believe me! Best £15 I've spent in a long time - especially with the summer here.
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details