on 19 October 2013
I really enjoyed this book - the author is new yet the book reads like the work of an established writer. The subject is thought provoking and I found myself wanting to know more. She presents as knowledgeable in her subject area and I wondered how much of it was based on her experiences which really made me think about what life in a Northern town (I live in one myself) might be like for other nationalities. It was interesting to see it described through the eyes of others as things that I see every day yet am de-sensitised to; (weather, building etc) were remarked upon. I found myself involved in the lives of the women in the book and hoping for happiness for them. The book provides a interesting look through the eyes of three very different women brought together through one common factor - it builds a picture of friendship through good and bad times. I won't spoil the book for those of you yet to read it by telling you whether this worked out for them or not.
It's good to read new talent and this definitely felt like that is what it was. I look forward to reading more from Michelle.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details