on 13 September 2009
I found that my personality leapt from the pages of this book.
Looking back on previous relationships I could see that i was attracted to guys with huge issues. The most recent one being with a greiving widower who was still in a state of shock at his wife's suicide two years previously.
Through the book i could identify not only why I chose the guys i did but more importantly, I learned where it had all begun that I felt i needed to be needed in order to feel loved.
After finding out so much about myself i can honestly say that my self-awareness is at an all time high but having the ability and courage to impliment the changes needed into my life hasn't been as quick as i would have liked.
I would suggest that anyone who is interested in changing negative behaviours read this book as there is something relevent i here for everyone.
What's this?