on 27 February 2014
On my last book by this author, I love when I find a great read, pleased when I find they have written others of the same genre, disappointed when the others don't live up to the first.
I hate that I'm on my last of the ones by Alex Connor and even though I've found so many good reads through the Amazon 'others like' links and already downloaded more of the same genre. (God knows how to describe the genre: investigative, murder, historical twist, archeological and biblical 'discovery.). And no, they aren't perfect, although perfectly gory in parts, but hey, that's part of what makes these books, in my view, such a great read. I am going to be waiting impatiently for the next Alex Connor.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.