on 20 April 2012
I found the first few pages to be engaging, thought provoking and it excited me to think I had found an author who would describe his subject in a way which would change my perception of life.

However, it soon became apparent that his writing style was child-like, endlessly repetitive and irritated me. I discovered that the reason behind the repetition was that there was no depth to his discussion and that it could have been discussed and summarised within a few pages.

However, I did persevere with this book, and found the last few chapters to be interesting. I certainly felt that his message is an important one, he has described a beautiful way of life that we would do well to follow, to end the fear and anxiety we give ourselves and instead to capture the present moment and use our senses to fully engage and appreciate each moment of our lives.

In summary, although I did not enjoy the style of writing, the message contained in this book is certainly worth reading, and I am glad I found this book.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?