VINE VOICEon 17 November 2013
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have a lot of headphones and also have a pair of Audio-Technia full sized headphones so am basing this review on a lot of comparison to others.

First impressions are quite good but not great. I like the fact you can change the in-ear earphone 'rubber' and like the fact they are solidly attached. I like the fact the headphone end pivots so it fits in the ear and rotates just enough. I like the in ear 'holder'. The downside I do not like is the cable once it splits to go from ear to ear just feels too thin and looks like it will not last too long. This is a shame because the cable once it gets to the connector is good but they seem to have missed off an extra layer off cover and strength once it splits per ear. I have a pair of Seinheiser I use al to that look similar and they have been totally reliable and still are as good as ever.

Sound...well this is the key thing and I am disappointed. It does not seem to have a full range of deep sound and ends up sounding a bit cheap. I listen to podcasts and a wide range of music so have heard it many times with various types and it just does not seem to be just right.

Overall, these should have been a lot better. I will use them for the day to day wearing and putting them in my pocket but for this much money - and specifically with such a good name for headphones - they should have been better. If you listen mainly to podcasts they will be ok but for the money you want something more capable overall from apparent build quality through to sound.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink