on February 16, 2011
There are plenty of people who have written more about the book than I could say, but I will say a little.

I was born with Candida and first started showing the symptoms at 8. At 17, I had an entire diet-gut breakdown and have been on a selective diet for the last 8-9 years. I was always interested in nutrition and thought that I tried to cope with my Candida as best I could. When I developed RSI from all the typing I do in the NHS, I got fed up and asked for a biological answer from my sister, a nutritionist, who had spent years studying this subject material.

We realised my RSI, like arthritis, was caused by the undigested starches filtering into the bloodstream through a leaky gut wall. Reduce the starches, bump up the probiotics, boost digestion with fat, heal the gut wall and increase rate of absorption.

This book has changed my life and my perception of what constitutes a healthy diet. I recommend it to everyone.
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?