on 18 February 2005
Calvin and Hobbes is the story of a six-year-old boy and his stuffed tiger. Though Hobbes appears as a stuffed animal to everyone else, to Calvin he is a real-life friend, playmate, and sometimes competitor. This is the story of a boy with an out of control imagination that inevitably leads to trouble...and hilarity.
I must admit that I was a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes, and I was crushed when Bill Watterson (b.1958) retired in 1995. But, I have never forgotten C&H, and now that my son is eleven, I decided that he needed to be introduced to them as well. So, I got him this wonderful 1992 book of C&H comics. And now, he is also a big fan of Calvin and Hobbes! We both love the amazing use of snowmen, Spaceman Spiff, and (one I didn't remember) Tracer Bullet, private eye.
Yep, this is a great Calvin & Hobbes book, with lots of really funny cartoons. My son and I both love this book, and highly recommend it to you!
What's this?