Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 18 June 2014
After several professional manicure disasters my nails are not very strong and if they grow long they tear easily. I have used several nail files and emery boards in the past and found it difficult to shape my nails with them. This nail file seems expensive, but files nails with virtually no pressure and my nails are left smooth every time, with no sharp edges to snag on clothes.

I like the fact that I can wash it clean after use; that it has a protective case which slips easily into my handbag; that it will last for a very long time; and that my nails seem to be getting stronger. I like it so much that I bought my daughter one and also bought myself a 'spare' in case I lose the one I have.
9 people found this helpful