on 4 January 2011
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Being fully aware of the sinister uses to which the media is put, much of this vitally important documentary didn't surprise me, tho I defy anyone not to break their heart over its contents.

John Pilger has my deepest respect and gratitude for his courage and integrity, and for being dedicated to his profession, which is bringing truth to people.

I urge you to make sure as many people as possible watch this. I have started having Truth TV evenings in my home, showing DVDs like this to family, friends and neighbours.

We cannot begin to right great wrongs unless they have first been identified.
23 people found this helpful