TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 February 2013
I just got this book delivered to my Kindle after pre ordering it when it was announced. I am really looking forward to Bioshock Infinite so I decided to start reading straight away!

This is a very short book so it did not take me long to read the whole thing. I enjoyed it for what it was, but some may be disappointed. People waiting for Infinite should be aware that Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth are not in this book and there is no mention of any of the enemies such as the Handyman or the Songbird. If like me you are hungry for any information on the game then you'll most likely enjoy it despite its brevity.

The story is a transcript of a series of interviews between a Dr. Pinchot and leader of the Vox Populi Daisy Fitzroy. I found it to be sufficiently well written, and compelling enough to keep me reading to the end. I am looking forward to seeing what role these characters have in the game itself.

Hopefully when the game is released a full length novel will be written to accompany it, like the very well done Bioshock: Rapture.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details