Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 23 August 2011
I absolutely loved this cable the first time I saw and laid hands on it. It was perfect for someone like me and I had thought about ordering more for friends.
But around the fourth time i used it to sync, when I went to detach it from the iPhone the pin and wire assembly detached from the white dock connector casing.
It was horrible, I couldn't figure out which pin went where and eventually gave up.
In my mind the auto release pins were too stiff and could not disconnect without more force than the connector casing could handle.
Sorry for this poor review, but I believe others should be aware of the problem.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink