on 25 February 2012
I have just today delivered a workshop based on this book and some of the exercises in the DVD. The twelve people I was teaching had a most rewarding and liberating day. One of them told me she had learnt more in the one day than in all her previous art training. Experienced participants told me that it was just what they had been looking for - something new and liberating outside the normal run of life drawing.

I was astonished to see the inspired and colourful work that they were producing by the end. Although I structured the workshop it was down to Bill Buchman's inspiration and brilliance that the exercises worked so well. I would recommend this book and the DVD to anybody. But I would also say - it is for USE! Do the drills and your drawing most definitely will develop.

Also - PERSEVERE - I copied some of the drawings in the book and found it hard a t first - but soon - it became easy and I suddenly understood what he was saying!
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?