Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 September 2013
Any novel that references a Pushme-Pullyou and used the word acquiescence gets my vote!

A lovely quick read with plenty of nookie to get your knickers fizzing and ready for a romance of your own.

Having never been skiing and no knowledge of chalet life other than my 'posh' friends seasonal snaps and my horrific experience of snowboarding in Leicester (eeek!), I was a little worried that I wouldn't get the terminology or be able to picture the scene clearly but I was wrong... my eyes got frost bite just reading about the snow and my glasses steamed up with the frisky bits. Wooo hooo!

I was cheering on Holly to get her man who I thought was bit of a cocky got at first but hey ain't they all. He was angst ridden, and a lovely bit of rough and ready who I wouldn't mind having a go on my slopes!

All in all a fabulous little Novella. Five stars for making me want to go skiing... well go get drunk in the snow and lose my bra in the bar! (Usual winter antics no matter where I am)
What's this?