on 6 October 2012
If you want to read something that will make you laugh, I recommend this book. I laughed out loud so many times when reading this book, I'm sure my family thought I was mad. The last 3rd was really daft hence the 3.5 stars. I wouldn't pay more than 0.99p for this on my kindle (if I was buying it). This was a library loan for me.

Regency heiress Philomena Wellesley-Clegg has rather strong opinions about men and clothing. As to the former, so far two lords, a viscount, and a mad poet have fallen far short of her expectations. But she is about to meet Inigo Linsley, an unshaven, wickedly handsome man with a scandalous secret. He's nothing she ever dreamed she'd want--why then can she not stop thinking about how he looks in his breeches?
What's this?