on 19 February 2010
I was attracted to this watch by the positive reviews from other customers, and I must say that I wasn't disappointed. I have a Citizen Eco-Drive radio-controlled watch, which is accurate to the second, and by which I set all my other watches. I set my new Zeppelin watch when it arrived in the third week of January, and it hasn't deviated at all since. It is by far the most accurate non-radio-controlled watch I have ever owned.

My Zeppelin watch also looks good. It is a proper "man's watch", rugged and chunky. The strap is very nice too, sturdy black leather. All in all, a most attractive timepiece, and although it's not cheap, I feel it is well worth the price I paid. Highly recommended!
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?