This is a great item. We have (at least) 2 mice in our kitchen. They aren't phased by the useless sonic repellents, which are supposed to sound like alarms. They seems to enjoy the poison, but haven't died yet, but a piece of chocolate on one of these traps and BAM!!!! One dead mouse within a few hours.
Here's hoping the 2nd mouse goes the same way as the first.
We couldn't remove the dead mouse from the trap (we didn't even try) so the trap went into the bin with the mouse, so I'm buying a couple more as spares
Well worth the money, even if they're a little tricky to set
A quick update: 2nd mouse was caught 2 days later, again by one of these traps. No signs of mice for 3 days now, so job well done