on 2 February 2012
Absolutely phenomenal remake of an already fantastic game. Switching between the old and new versions of the game with the flick of a switch is one of the best things about it, it's insane when you see the difference between the two. The graphics really are stunning and beautiful. So to sum it up the single player is just mind - blowing.

I was sorely dissapointed with the multiplayer however. This is purely just Halo: Reach with old maps on it. I don't understand. I used to play multiplayer on Halo: CE on my PC and it was just the best experience ever, I was so hyped up to play 'blood gulch' with new HD graphics - just imagine how annoyed I was when I discovered they had taken that map away and it isn't even the old game in any way. So multiplayer wise, if you play Halo : Reach then there is nothing new for you here - you might aswell just download the map pack for reach as it is basically the exact same thing.

Once I have completed the campaign on this, I will load Halo back onto my PC to play Blood Gulch, and try not to think about what could have been :(
What's this?