on 23 February 2011
I bought the adapter as I travel a lot in a motorhome and often want to access networks some distance from where I am parked. The unit works well, once you manage to get it working.

My problem was installing it on my windows 7 Home Premium laptop and desktop (32 and 64 bit respectively) it failed to work at all, although the driver said it was installed properly, the device would not start in the Network Control Panel. I contacted the supliers and they were making enquiries with the manuafaturer when I tried unistalling ZoneAlarm, installing the adapter then reinstalling ZoneAlarm - it worked!

I am still mystified as to what caused the conflict, I could not tie it down to any one setting in ZoneAlarm which is where I believe the conflict occurs - one for the manufacturer to investigate and resolve!
What's this?