on 22 November 2013
Well I can honestly say that the following pointers are 100% true and at last we can have a phone at just £130 or even less that really works well !
Who has ever wondered when there will ever be a mobile phone that simply does everything as we want it to ?
Who has ever wondered why the heck high end mobile phones are so ridiculously expensive ?
Who has ever wondered ( sorry to go on lol ) when a manufacture will design a phone that gives us what we want at the right price ?
Well I`m happy to say and to my amazement that Google have actually done such a thing and made the Moto G to be near perfect I would think for most people anyway!
So many mobile phones do not have the listed below and at prices between £300 - £600 it`s pathetic !
The Moto G is just £155. or less maybe £130 and that`s sim free , no contract so lets have a good think about this because I can`t see how Google can do it but they have so well done because I myself am very fussy indeed when it comes to having the right mobile phone that simply does everything perfect and the Moto G does just that ! ( it`s only taken how many years ? lol )
1 x Battery life is very good indeed and getting through a full day with heavy usage and two days easy with light use maybe more !
2 x very loud rear and front speaker ( very clear as well ) The rear speaker really is loud and probably the loudest I`ve ever heard !
3 x LED Notification light on top front left of speaker ( a very high end looking led if I may say so )
4 x Very strong signal both wifi and 3g ( no 4g sorry but who cares lol )
5 x very nice quality premium feel to it and design along with very convenient volume up/down and lock buttons that work extremely well
6 x Pure yes pure android 4.3 ( no rubbish lagging overlay bloatware like galaxy touch wizz , htc , sony etc etc ) out of the box soon to have 4.4 kitkat in January
7 x Very good camera indeed and nice easy to use software ( not the best camera but most of us have a real camera for pics anyway but still very good all the same )
8 x Customisable colour backs for that personal touch
9 x Comes completely UNLOCKED SIM FREE ( don`t worry about the 8gb storage as you can store all your pics on dropbox,google pics , cloud etc )
10 x The 4.5" screen is on the same level and high quality of a iphone5s if not better etc and is very nice to look at indeed with Gorilla glass 3 for amazing screen protection and strength above most other phones .
11 x Just £160 - £130 or less for a phone that simply works like a phone should do and that we`ve all been longing for for ages lol ...
I hope this review will give you guys the proof and honest opinion of that the moto g really is a great phone and for the price a simple no brainer !
Buying from amazon is prob one of only a few places I would recommend buying this phone from simply because of there fast delivery and great customer service ( and no I don`t work for them lmao ) but do know there a good company to buy from .
Thank you for reading this review as we thought us mobile phone users deserved to know that there really is a phone that costs around 3-4 times less than all high end other phones and delivers better spec , MaxsoundCarAudio... ps ..BEST CASE FOR THE MOTO G IS THE OTTERBOX COMMUTER CASE , have this myself and it`s just perfect in giving a premium feel and maximum protect front,rear and edges along with perfectly inline buttons and dust cap protection over the usb and earphone ports.5+++++ case - otterbox commuter case .
5150+ comments| 380 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.