on 18 March 2014
This case is a bargain for the price.
I purchased mine from eBay for £24.82 and it came next day.
OK it's not a top of range case but is very sturdy and well built.
I do like the idea of the PSU situated at the bottom of the case and draws the air up from the bottom and blows out the back, well it does mine anyway because I have a Trust 570 Watt PSU with 2 fans. Also does have a dust filter at bottom of case where the PSU fits so will in fact prolong the PSU and fans (make sure you keep the filter clean). The PSU will fit either way up because of the multiple holes for the screws.

I see the first review here did say something about the removal of the back plates to fit your cards and yes! this is common to remove them and is not necessary to put any plates back as you have your cards there anyway.
There is plenty of room too to route your cables and makes the inside of the case look really roomy especially looking through the side perspex window.
One little tip is to make sure you do not fit your CD/DVD rom drive directly opposite your graphics card. I have a Nvidia 9600GT and will fit with the CD/DVD rom drive there but only just fits so best to situate the CD/DVD rom drive in the bottom bay and of course this all depends on where your PCI graphic card slot is as they all differ anyway on different mobo's.

The case looks really nice and has 2 front red LED's (left and right) for the HDD and do work in unison. Looks good and the power light is blue, would have been nice if the HDD LED's were blue too but cannot grumble for this price.
I will maybe tomorrow receive my back fan which will be green and will look really good from the side perspex window.

It was a bit weird fitting the mother board upside down but really works well and this means you have to fit your graphic/sound cards upside down too but no problems with that.
My mother board does not support USB3 so I purchased a USB3 pci express card with a 20 pin USB socket, after fitting this I now have a front USB3 port. Very nice and very quick now.
I didn't like to see a blue USB3 port on the front without doing something about it. So all is good and working very well.

I also fitted a fan power adjuster with a combined card reader and LED temperature window in blue.
Fan speeds will be adjusted with the little controls on my bought unit.
The case has stubby legs and with the PSU being on the bottom makes it really sturdy and not top heavy.

I cannot think of anything wrong to say about this case. For the price I paid and even for the price here on Amazon it is a darn good case. Looks like the dogs dangly things and in my opinion I would buy one and get one while they are still at this price.

There is room on the front to install a 120mm fan but there are also screw holes to fit smaller fans on the front too.
I have not fitted a fan on the front as the CPU cooler and the rear fan is ample. Really nice cool case and there is also a vent with a dust filter on top too.
There are plenty of gaps and crevices to hide the cables you do not use.
Just take note:: Although it looks like the case has room for 3 full size bays it only has 2 because the bottom one looks like it might be for a small 2.5 bay but is hidden inside.
Obviously no room for a floppy drive as these are obsolete now anyway.

The case would look nice with a front LED fan but on at the rear will light up the inside anyway and I cannot wait to get my green fan :-)

Overall it is a really good looking case and is well worth the 5 stars I have given it.
review imagereview image