on 14 January 2009
God this takes me back! I still remember the day I purchased this CD. I met a friend on the bus on my way home from work who was telling me about some of the lyrics on it. I so desperately wanted to get home and play it (I was 17 and living with my parents at the time) but he dragged me down the pub and 6 very happy hours later I finaly got home and put this in the CD player......

Its one of the soundtracks to my most cherished stages of my life. I can't listen to this CD without being reminded of warm summer nights, the smell of lager and cigarettes, and generally living in a country that was happy and everyone was nice to one another! Stephen Bustler if you're reading this - thanks for a great evening - and I'm sorry I smoked all your ciggies!

I don't blame you all if you give this an unhelpful rating, as I've not actually reviewed any of the tracks on the CD, but I guess you just had to be there that night to appreciate what it means to me. P.S. I love you Louise Wener!!
22 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details