on 17 November 2013
Have tried another screen protector designed for my Samsung Tab 7, but as it was badly scratched after a year's use, tried to replace with spare but could not get rid of dust in the center so decided to order a new one. Looking at many types, found this range and liked the idea of it being re-usable. Plus the reviews for the range are generally good.

I do not like bright screens so ordered this matt version. It is perfect for me as I no longer have glare and my viewing experience, especially looking at pictures, has been improved.

All screen protectors attract the dust as you apply them, and this one is no exception. However, I was able to lift it, remove the dust with the little sticky pad supplied, re-apply and use the applicator to smooth out the bubbles.

Have not found any loss from the touch screen compared to my previous screen protector. As stated, it is designed to fit the screen area and not the whole tablet, not a problem as I keep my tablet in a protective cover which covers the edges.

Wish I had spotted this when I first bought my tablet.
4 people found this helpful

3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Product Details

£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)